DAY 2 OF 4 WEEK DIGITAL DETOX
Day 2 was pretty good! Here's the transcript and what happened today!
- Today's goals: To today's post online, Choose to rest after a big week. Read.
- Woke up an hour earlier again
- Did 10 pushups (again)
- Meditated (for) approx. 2 mins (difficult at first!)
- Got to work 1/2 hour earlier
- Had a busy day of meetings do so didn't get a chance to check phone for notifications or what I "missed out on"
- Did not go for a walk today :(
- Talked on the phone for 30 mins
- Had dinner at Vic street, checked phone twice for calls/SMS/any updates
- In bed catching up on today's reading, finishing off (finally) Mark Manson's "The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck" (a counterintuitive approach to living a good life)
- (Note to self:) I need to read more books!
- (Must be in bed before midnight)
- THAT IS ALL. HAPPY FRIDAY!
- Note: Multitasking between SMS(ing) and Googl(ing) on the phone can be very inefficient!
DAILY WRAP UP / FINDINGS
- Talked on phone instead of constant SMS
- Reading and writing over watching TV or constant screen scrolling
- Keep mornings consistent and better every day
- Less multitasking. More focus on one thing at a time
VERDICT = PASS
Original journal jotting entry below: